The NutriChef Vacuum Sealer is one of our top reviewed models and is perfect for people who don't need all of the features of higher priced models, but are still looking for a quality product thats built to last. This is a manually operated model that can vacuum seal wet/dry foods and comes with an accessory hose. It's small size makes it easy to store and use when you need it. This model was much higher quality than similarly priced models.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Seals wet/dry foods.
- Comes with an accessory hose.
- Great budget price.
- No on board bag roll storage.
- Accessory hose is very short.
- Entirely manual bag sealing process.
NutriChef PKVS18SL Overview
The NutriChef Vacuum Sealer is the perfect choice for someone who isn't going to do enough vacuum sealing to need model they leave on the counter all of the time, or someone who is shopping on budget and looking for a great value. The thing that makes the NutriChef stand out is how easy it is to use, you just place the bag in, clamp the lid, and press either seal or vacuum & seal. It's a lot simpler to use than some of the other more advanced models. It can seal both wet and dry items, there is no pulse control for delicate items, but there is an accessory hose. This model is a lot quieter than the FoodSaver models. Compared to other models under $100 this model had the highest qualityand durability.
The biggest downside to this model is there is no built-in storage for a roll of bags. If you're going to be using it often that's really a feature you're going to want to have. If you aren't going to be using it often then don't count it as a negative. Our second complaint is the accessory hose, it's short, really short, which makes it awkward to use. The last negative aspect is operating this model is a completely manual operation. Once you've worked with models that automatically grab, vacuum, and seal you miss not having that feature.
NutriChef PKVS18SL Features
- (5) Medium Vacuum Bags, (1) Extra Long Vacuum Bag Roll
- Compact and easy to store
- Has marinate mode enabling you to seal both wet and dry foods.
- Has settings for different food modes.
- Has pulse mode allowing you to seal soft or delicate foods.
- Has manual bag sealing giving you more control.
- Has accessory hose allowing you more flexibility with sealing other types of food storage containers.
NutriChef PKVS18SL Videos
NutriChef PKVS18SL Compare Models
Weston Pro Advantage
|REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY|
|BUILT-IN ROLL STORAGE|
|AUTOMATIC BAG DETECTION|
|WARRANTY||1 Year||2 Years||5 Year|
|SIZE||6" x 14" x 3"||18" x 10" x 6"||10" x 18" x 10"|
|WEIGHT||4 pounds||10 pounds||9 pounds|
Weston Pro Advantage
|CHECK PRICE||CHECK PRICE||CHECK PRICE|
Nutrichef Pkvs18Sl Vacuum Sealer
For people who will only be using a Vacuum Sealer occasionally the NutriChef PKVS18SL is a great choice, it gives you only the features you need for a value price.
Vacuum Sealer Related Pages
- Best Vacuum Sealers
- Best Value Vacuum Sealers
- Budget Priced Vacuum Sealers
- Crenova Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- FoodVacBags Vacuum Sealer Bags Reviews
- Freshlocker Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- Gourmia Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- Hamilton Beach Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- How to Choose A Vacuum Sealer
- Nesco Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- Nutri-Lock Vacuum Sealer Bags Reviews
- NutriChef Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- OutOfAir Vacuum Sealer Bags Reviews
- Professional Grade Vacuum Sealers
- Seal-A-Meal Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- Top Rated Vacuum Sealers
- Vacuum Sealer Accessory Reviews
- Vacuum Sealer Bag Reviews
- Vacuum Sealer Buying Guide
- Vacuum Sealer Canister Reviews
- Vacuum Sealer Container Reviews
- Vacuum Sealer FAQ
- Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- Vacuum Sealers
- Weston Vacuum Sealer Reviews