The PolyScience 200 Series Vacuum Sealer is a high quality, feature rich vacuum sealer, it's a great choice but it's also very expensive. If you're looking for something a little more budget friendly try the FoodSaver FM5200.
- Very High Quality.
- Controls are very well laid out and easy to understand.
- Built in bag roll storage and cutter.
- Accessory port and hose are included.
- Is expensive compared to other models.
- Not quite commercial quality.
- Noisy to operate.
PolyScience 200 Series Review
The PolyScience 200 Series Vacuum Sealer is one of the highest quality vacuum sealers we reviewed. PolyScience is known for their laboratory grade and commercial grade equipment, however they have made a few high end consumer level products. The 200 Series Vacuum Sealer has everything any serious home chef could want from a vacuum sealer, just don't expect it to come cheap. It has on-board bag roll storage and a built in cutter. The controls on this model are the most well laid out and easy to understand of any model we looked at. It has flip up feet to use when you're vacuum sealing wet foods or marinades, this keeps the liquid from being sucked up and interfering with you getting a good seal. It has an accessory port and accessory hose.
The downside of having a fully featured high quality vacuum sealer is it's much more expensive than just about everything else. At $199.99 this model is a lot more expensive than our top pick, FoodSaver FM5200 which sells for $170.06 . Aside from the price our only other real issue is this looks like it belongs in laboratory or science class, and not really in home kitchen. If you're looking for something that's high quality, but not quite Commercial Grade this may be a better choice for you.
PolyScience 200 Series Features
- Comes with starter kit which includes: (6) Pint-Size Vacuum Bags, (6) Quart-Size Vacuum Bags, (6) Gallon-Size Vacuum Bags, (1) 11"x20' Heat Seal Roll.
- Fold up legs to improve seal when working with wet items.
- Quality is much better than average.
- Easiest to understand control panel.
- Has marinate mode enabling you to seal both wet and dry foods.
- Has settings for different food modes.
- Has pulse mode allowing you to seal soft or delicate foods.
- Has built in storage for food bag roll.
- Has manual bag sealing giving you more control.
- Has accessory hose allowing you more flexibility with sealing other types of food storage containers.
PolyScience 200 Series Videos
PolyScience 200 Series Compare Models
PolyScience 200 Series
PolyScience 150 Series
|REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY|
|BUILT-IN ROLL STORAGE|
|AUTOMATIC BAG DETECTION|
|WARRANTY||1 year||5 Year||1 year|
|SIZE||16" x 14" x 4"||10" x 18" x 10"||17" x 7" x 4"|
|WEIGHT||9 pounds||9 pounds||4 pounds|
PolyScience 150 Series
|CHECK PRICE||CHECK PRICE||CHECK PRICE|
Polyscience 200 Series Vacuum Sealer
The Polyscience 200 is high quality consumer grade vacuum sealer, it's priced higher than average, but is also much higher quality.
Vacuum Sealer Related Pages
- Best Vacuum Sealer Bags
- Best Vacuum Sealers
- Commercial Grade Vacuum Sealer Bags Reviews
- Commercial Grade Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- Crenova Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer Bags Reviews
- FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- Generic Vacuum Sealer Bag Reviews
- Gourmia Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- Hamilton Beach Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- How to Choose A Vacuum Sealer