The VacMaster PRO350 Vacuum Sealer is a Commercial Grade Vacuum Sealer it's very high quality, but we don't think it's a great value. Instead look at the Weston Pro Advantage for about half the price and the same high quality.
- Professional Commercial Quality.
- On-board bag roll storage.
- Easy to read and use control panel.
- Extremely high quality.
- Expensive compared to other manual vacuum sealers.
- Can be noisy.
- Accessory hose is an add on purchase.
VacMaster PRO350 Review
The VacMaster PRO350 Vacuum Sealer is a high quality Commercial Grade Vacuum Sealer, the quality was well above average, it also has an above average price tag to match. Like all of the Commercial Vacuum Sealers we reviewed this one has an exterior that's made of stainless steel. The controls were easy to read and understand and there were LED status readouts letting you know where it is in the process and exactly how much of a vacuum is being created. This is nice to have, but it's not something most consumers need to know. To seal the pouch, you place it on the sealing bar and apply light pressure to the lid. This isn't something you had to do in other models. The seal created here is 5 mm thick, compared to 2 mm or 3 mm thickness that's created by most consumer level vacuum sealers. This thicker seal means it will last longer under harsher conditions. VacMaster Vacuum Sealers have a drip tray, but they don't recommend vacuum sealing things with too much liquid. The reservoir for liquids isn't that deep, and strangely the suction intake is located in the drip tray introducing the potential for bad things to happen if too much liquid gets in. We don't really understand why they made that decision. This model is identical to the VacMaster PRO380, it just has a 16" sealer bar, where the 350 has a standard 11" sealer bar.
Aside from the questionable drip tray set up our biggest issue with this model is the price. This model is very similar to the Weston Pro Advantage which has a price of $149.99 . This model has a price of $409.99 or about double that of the Weston. Is it a higher quality, maybe slightly, but the difference isn't enough to justify the huge jump in price. We like the quality of this model, but don't think the value is there.
VacMaster PRO350 Features
- Comes with starter kit which includes: (6) Quart Size Bags, (1) 11â x 50â Roll.
- Extremely high quality product, durable and built to last.
- Commercial Grade.
- Stronger vacuum seal created.
- Has marinate mode enabling you to seal both wet and dry foods.
- Has settings for different food modes.
- Has pulse mode allowing you to seal soft or delicate foods.
- Has built in storage for food bag roll.
- Has manual bag sealing giving you more control.
- Has accessory port.
VacMaster PRO350 Videos
VacMaster PRO350 Compare Models
Weston Pro Advantage
|REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY|
|BUILT-IN ROLL STORAGE|
|AUTOMATIC BAG DETECTION|
|WARRANTY||1 year||2 Years||1 year|
|SIZE||14" x 15" x 7"||18" x 10" x 6"||14" x 19" x 7"|
|WEIGHT||19 pounds||10 pounds||22 pounds|
Weston Pro Advantage
|CHECK PRICE||CHECK PRICE||CHECK PRICE|
Vacmaster Pro350 Vacuum Sealer
The VacMaster PRO350 is a commerical grade vacuum sealer, that's available for home kitchens.
Vacuum Sealer Related Pages
- Best Vacuum Sealer Bags
- Best Vacuum Sealers
- Commercial Grade Vacuum Sealer Bags Reviews
- Commercial Grade Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- Crenova Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer Bags Reviews
- FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- Generic Vacuum Sealer Bag Reviews
- Gourmia Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- Hamilton Beach Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- How to Choose A Vacuum Sealer